- Analysis of GOSAT XCO2 in explosive volcanic plumes. EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria. 2014
- First satellite detection of volcanic CO2 in an explosive plume and possible implications for the geological carbon cycle. DCO Early Career Scientist Workshop. 2014
- Remote sensing of volcanic carbon dioxide emissions from space. 2014 DCO Early Career Scientist Workshop. 2014
- CO2 release of the Kasatochi eruption in August 2008 as detected from space. AGU Fall Meeting. 2013
- Detection of volcanic CO2 in the August 2008 Kasatochi eruption plume by SCIAMACHY measurements. IAVCEI Scientific Assembly, Kagoshima, Japan. 2013
- Remote Sensing of Volcanic CO2 Emissions from Space: A First Case Study from the 2008 Kasatochi Eruption. DCO International Workshop. 2013
- Ash production and dispersal from sustained low-intensity Mono-Inyo eruptions. Bulletin of Volcanology. 78.