- Canonical Correlation Methods for Exploring Microbe-Environment Interactions in Deep Subsurfaces. Discovery Science. Ed. Matwin, Stan. Springer International Publishing. 299-307. 2015
- Revealing the unexplored fungal communities in deep groundwater of crystalline bedrock fracture zones in Olkiluoto, Finland. Frontiers in Microbiology. 573. 2015
- Active Microbial Communities Inhabit Sulphate-Methane Interphase in Deep Bedrock Fracture Fluids in Olkiluoto, Finland. BioMed Research International. 2015.
- Corrosion of copper in oxygen-deficient groundwater with and without deep bedrock micro-organisms: Characterisation of microbial communities and surface processes. Applied Surface Science. 396:1044-1057.
- Estimation of microbial metabolism and co-occurrence patterns in fracture groundwaters of deep crystalline bedrock at Olkiluoto, Finland. Biogeosciences Discussions. 13:6031-6047.
- Evaluation of Molecular Techniques in Characterization of Deep Terrestrial Biosphere. Open Journal of Ecology. 4:468-487.
- Heterotrophic Communities Supplied by Ancient Organic Carbon Predominate in Deep Fennoscandian Bedrock Fluids. Microbial Ecology. 69:319-332.
- Influence of Carbon Sources and Concrete on Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion of Carbon Steel in Subterranean Groundwater Environment. CORROSION. 72:1565-1579.
- Methanogenic and Sulphate-Reducing Microbial Communities in Deep Groundwater of Crystalline Rock Fractures in Olkiluoto, Finland. Geomicrobiology Journal.
- Microbial co-occurrence patterns in deep Precambrian bedrock fracture fluids. Biogeosciences. 13:3091-3108.
- Microbial fouling and corrosion of carbon steel in deep anoxic alkaline groundwater. Biofouling. 33:195-209.
- Microbially induced corrosion of carbon steel in deep groundwater environment. Frontiers in Microbiology. 6.
- Nitrate and ammonia as nitrogen sources for deep subsurface microorganisms. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- Rapid Reactivation of Deep Subsurface Microbes in the Presence of C-1 Compounds. Microorganisms. 3:17-33.
- Reactivation of Deep Subsurface Microbial Community in Response to Methane or Methanol Amendment. Frontiers in Microbiology. 8:431.
- Response of Deep Subsurface Microbial Community to Different Carbon Sources and Electron Acceptors during ∼2 months Incubation in Microcosms. Frontiers in Microbiology. 8:232.
- The biomass and biodiversity of the continental subsurface. Nature Geoscience. 11:707-717.