- Implications for metal and volatile cycles from the pH of subduction zone fluids. Nature. 539:420-424.
- Melting of siderite to 20GPa and thermodynamic properties of FeCO3-melt. Chemical Geology. 400:34-43.
- Melting relations in the system FeCO3–MgCO3 and thermodynamic modelling of Fe–Mg carbonate melts. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology. 171:74.
- The solubility of rocks in metamorphic fluids: A model for rock-dominated conditions to upper mantle pressure and temperature. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 430:486-498.
- Metamorphic CO2 production from calc-silicate rocks via garnet-forming reactions in the CFAS–H2O–CO2 system. Contribution to Mineralogy and Petrology. 1655-1675. 2013