About this Interface (Click to expand)
This map provides a visual way to explore the suite of field studies undertaken by the DCO Communities. The red dots on the map represent field study sites, which are plotted using data drawn from the DCO Data Portal. The sites can be filtered using the terms in the left column.
Using the Left Column:
- Field Studies from all DCO science communities and teams are listed by default.
- Numbers appearing after a name in the facets (on the left) are the number of field studies associated with that community or researcher.
- Click once on a term in the left column to filter field studies by your selection. Click once again to deselect.
- Multiple terms may be selected at the same time. Click on a selected entity to deselect.
Using the Map:
- Click on a red dot to view summary information about individual field sites and their associated field studies.
- Clicking "zoom to" in the window to zoom into the location on the map.
- Click on a field site title (red, bold type) at the top the pop-up to view more information about the site.
- Click on a field study title in the pop-up to view detailed field study information.
- Clicking a DCO-ID will bring you to the individual field study profile page on the DCO Data Portal (DCO-VIVO). This is useful to DCO community members who are maintaining the field study's detailed descriptive data; this data is public but is not stylized for general consumption.
- If the work you are looking for is not listed here, try using the DCO Project Browser.
- Questions and issues should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.