- High time resolution fluctuations in volcanic carbon dioxide degassing from Mount Etna. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 270:115-121.
- Total volatile flux from Mount Etna. Geophysical Research Letters. 35.
- Dynamics of Outgassing and Plume Transport Revealed by Proximal Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) Measurements at Volcán Villarrica, Chile. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. 20:730-750.
- Conduit dynamics and post explosion degassing on Stromboli: A combined UV camera and numerical modeling treatment. Geophysical Research Letters. 43:5009-5016.
- First volatile inventory for Gorely volcano, Kamchatka. Geophysical Research Letters.
- Periodic volcanic degassing behavior: The Mount Etna example. Geophysical Research Letters. 40:4818-4822.
- Ultraviolet Imaging of Volcanic Plumes: A New Paradigm in Volcanology. Geosciences. 7:68.