- Metapyroxenite in the mantle transition zone revealed from majorite inclusions in diamonds. Geology. 41:883-886. 2013
- An Experimental Study of Carbonated Eclogite at 3.5-5.5 GPa-Implications for Silicate and Carbonate Metasomatism in the Cratonic Mantle. Journal of Petrology. 53:727-759.
- Melting and Phase Relations of Carbonated Eclogite at 9-21 GPa and the Petrogenesis of Alkali-Rich Melts in the Deep Mantle. Journal of Petrology. 54:1555-1583.
- Southwestern Africa on the burner: Pleistocene carbonatite volcanism linked to deep mantle upwelling in Angola. Geology. 45:971-974.
- Subduction-related halogens (Cl, Br and I) and H2O in magmatic glasses from Southwest Pacific Backarc Basins. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 400:165-176.