- Assessing the Importance of Organic Matrix Materials in Biofilm Chemical Reactivity: Insights from Proton and Cadmium Adsorption onto the Commercially Available Biopolymer Alginate. Geomicrobiology Journal. 28:266-273.
- Can Mn–S redox cycling drive sedimentary dolomite formation? A hypothesis. Chemical Geology. 404:27-40.
- Dynamic controls on accretion and lithification of modern gypsum-dominated thrombolites, Los Roques, Venezuela. Sedimentary Geology. 245-246:29-47.
- Decoupling photochemical Fe(II) oxidation from shallow-water BIF deposition. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 258:87-100.
- Globally asynchronous sulphur isotope signals require re-definition of the Great Oxidation Event. Nature Communications. 9:2245.