- Hidden carbon in Earth’s inner core revealed by shear softening in dense Fe 7 C 3 . Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 111:17755-17758.
- Amorphous Diamond: A High-Pressure Superhard Carbon Allotrope. Physical Review Letters. 107.
- Application of a new composite cubic-boron nitride gasket assembly for high pressure inelastic x-ray scattering studies of carbon related materials. Review of Scientific Instruments. 82.
- Experimental constraints on the sound velocities of cementite Fe 3 C to core pressures. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 494:164-171.
- Hydrogen-bearing iron peroxide and the origin of ultralow-velocity zones. Nature. 551:494-497.
- Phonons and elasticity of cementite through the Curie temperature. Physical Review B. 95:024308.
- Pressure-dependent isotopic composition of iron alloys. Science. 352:580-582.
- Spin transition of ferric iron in the NAL phase: Implications for the seismic heterogeneities of subducted slabs in the lower mantle. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 434:91-100.
- Termination and hydration of forsteritic olivine (010) surface. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 145:268-280.