- Methane-metabolizing microbial communities in sediments of the Haima cold seep area, northwest slope of the South China Sea 2017
- Distribution and isotopic composition of trimethylamine, dimethylsulfide and dimethylsulfoniopropionate in marine sediments. Marine Chemistry. 196:35-46.
- Gas chromatographic analysis of methanol and ethanol in marine sediment pore waters: Validation and implementation of three pretreatment techniques. Marine Chemistry. 160:82-90.
- Multiple evidence for methylotrophic methanogenesis as the dominant methanogenic pathway in hypersaline sediments from the Orca Basin, Gulf of Mexico. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 187:1-20.
- Relative importance of methylotrophic methanogenesis in sediments of the Western Mediterranean Sea. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 224:171-186.