- Exploring the piezotolerant/piezophilic microbial community and genomic basis of piezotolerance within the deep subsurface Deccan traps. Extremophiles. 23:421-433.
- Identification of Free-Living and Particle-Associated Microbial Communities Present in Hadal Regions of the Mariana Trench. Frontiers in Microbiology. 7:665.
- Microbial Community Diversity Within Sediments from Two Geographically Separated Hadal Trenches. Frontiers in Microbiology. 10:347.
- The metabolic potential of the single cell genomes obtained from the Challenger Deep, Mariana Trench within the candidate superphylum Parcubacteria (OD1). Environmental Microbiology. 19:2769-2784.
- Vertically distinct microbial communities in the Mariana and Kermadec trenches. PLoS ONE. 13:e0195102.