- Bacterial dominance in subseafloor sediments characterized by methane hydrates. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 81:88-98. 2012
- Distribution of dehalogenation activity in subseafloor sediments of the Nankai Trough subduction zone. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. 368:20120249-20120249.
- Draft Genome Sequences of Penicillium spp. from Deeply Buried Oligotrophic Marine Sediments. Microbiology Resource Announcements. 8.
- High frequency of phylogenetically diverse reductive dehalogenase-homologous genes in deep subseafloor sedimentary metagenomes. Frontiers in Microbiology. 5.
- Metabolically active microbial communities in marine sediment under high-CO2 and low-pH extremes. The ISME Journal. 7:555-567.