- High-Pressure Chemistry of Graphene Oxide in the Presence of Ar, N2 , and NH3 . The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 120:5174-5187.
- The crystal structures of Mg2Fe2C4O13 , with tetrahedrally coordinated carbon, and Fe13O19, synthesized at deep mantle conditions . American Mineralogist. 100:2001-2004.
- Electron diffraction determination of 11.5 Å and HySo structures: Candidate water carriers to the Upper Mantle. American Mineralogist. 101:2645-2654.
- High Poisson's ratio of Earth's inner core explained by carbon alloying. Nature Geoscience. 8:220-223.
- High-pressure compressibility and thermal expansion of aragonite. American Mineralogist. 101:1651-1658.
- High-temperature and high-pressure behavior of carbonates in the ternary diagram CaCO3-MgCO3-FeCO3. American Mineralogist. 101:1423-1430.
- Puzzling calcite-III dimorphism: crystallography, high-pressure behavior, and pathway of single-crystal transitions. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals. 42.
- Single-crystal diffraction at megabar conditions by synchrotron radiation. High Pressure Research. 33:511-522.
- Structures of dolomite at ultrahigh pressure and their influence on the deep carbon cycle. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 109:13509-13514.
- The MnCO3-II high-pressure polymorph of rhodocrosite. American Mineralogist. 100:2625-2629.