subject area of
- Bubbles matter: An assessment of the contribution of vapor bubbles to melt inclusion volatile budgets
- Degassing and magma mixing during the eruption of Surtsey Volcano (Iceland, 1963–1967): the signatures of a dynamic and discrete rift propagation event
- Detection of liquid H2O in vapor bubbles in reheated melt inclusions: Implications for magmatic fluid composition and volatile budgets of magmas?
- Melt mixing causes negative correlation of trace element enrichment and CO2 content prior to an Icelandic eruption
- Reconstructing the deep CO2 degassing behaviour of large basaltic fissure eruptions