- Outgassing of Mantle Volatiles in Compressional Tectonic Regime Away From Volcanism: The Role of Continental Delamination. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. 20:2007-2020.
- Chondritic xenon in the Earth’s mantle. Nature. 533:82-85.
- Kolumbo submarine volcano (Greece): An active window into the Aegean subduction system. Scientific Reports.
- Noble gas and carbon isotope systematics at the seemingly inactive Ciomadul volcano (Eastern‐Central Europe, Romania): evidence for volcanic degassing. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems.
- Quantification of carbon dioxide emissions of Ciomadul, the youngest volcano of the Carpathian-Pannonian Region (Eastern-Central Europe, Romania). Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 341:119-130.