- Behavior of aqueous CO2 environments under extreme silica confinement: Modeling challenges, molecular simulation insights, and macroscopic implications. Abstracts of Papers of the American Chemical Society. 2013
- Nanometer to centimeter scale analysis and modeling of pore stuctures 2011
- Aqueous CO 2 Solutions at Silica Surfaces and within Nanopore Environments. Insights from Isobaric–Isothermal Molecular Dynamics . Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 116:13904-13916.
- Sorption Phase of Supercritical CO 2 in Silica Aerogel: Experiments and Mesoscale Computer Simulations . Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 118:15525-15533.
- Acid Gases in CO2-rich Subsurface Geologic Environments. Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry. 77:361-398.
- Carbon-Bearing Fluids at Nanoscale Interfaces. Procedia Earth and Planetary Science. 7:175-178.