- Applications for Nanoscale X-ray Imaging at High Pressure. Engineering. 5:479-489.
- Thermal equation of state and spin transition of magnesiosiderite at high pressure and temperature. American Mineralogist. 99:84-93. 2014
- Dehydrogenation of goethite in Earth’s deep lower mantle. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 114:1498-1501.
- Elasticity of methane hydrate phases at high pressure. The Journal of Chemical Physics. 144:154501.
- High-Pressure Orthorhombic Ferromagnesite as a Potential Deep-Mantle Carbon Carrier. Scientific Reports. 5.
- High-pressure compressibility and vibrational properties of (Ca,Mn)CO3. American Mineralogist. 101:2723-2730.
- Hydrogen-bearing iron peroxide and the origin of ultralow-velocity zones. Nature. 551:494-497.
- Iron isotopic fractionation between silicate mantle and metallic core at high pressure. Nature Communications. 8:14377.
- Phase relations of Fe3C and Fe7C3 up to 185 GPa and 5200 K: Implication for the stability of iron carbide in the Earth's core. Geophysical Research Letters. 43:12415-12422.
- Pressure-Induced Charge Transfer Doping of Monolayer Graphene/MoS2Heterostructure. Small. 12:4063-4069.
- Seismic anisotropy of the D″ layer induced by (001) deformation of post-perovskite. Nature Communications. 8:14669.
- Vibrational and elastic properties of ferromagnesite across the electronic spin-pairing transition of iron. American Mineralogist. 97:583-591.
- When water meets iron at Earth's core–mantle boundary. National Science Review. 4:870-878.