- Carbon Kinetic Isotope Effects Reveal Variations in Reactivity of Intermediates in the Formation of Protonated Carbonic Acid. The Journal of Organic Chemistry. 78:12176-12181.
- Distinct Carbon Isotope Fractionation during Anaerobic Degradation of Dichlorobenzene Isomers. Environmental Science & Technology. 48:4844-4851.
- Eukaryotic opportunists dominate the deep-subsurface biosphere in South Africa. Nature Communications. 6:8952.
- Methane sources and sinks in continental sedimentary systems: New insights from paired clumped isotopologues 13CH3D and 12CH2D2. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 245:327-351.
- New ecosystems in the deep subsurface follow the flow of water driven by geological activity. Scientific Reports. 9:3310.