- Effect of CO2 on crystallization and properties of diamond from ultra-alkaline carbonate melt. Lithos. 265:339-350.
- Melting and subsolidus phase relations in the system Na2CO3-MgCO3 H2O at 6 GPa and the stability of Na2Mg(CO3)2 in the upper mantle. American Mineralogist. 98:2172-2182.
- Na-Ca carbonates synthesized under upper-mantle conditions: Raman spectroscopic and X-ray diffraction studies. European Journal of Mineralogy. 27:175-184.
- New experimental data on phase relations for the system Na2CO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1400 C. American Mineralogist. 98:2164-2171.
- Phase relations in the system FeCO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1700 C and its relation to the system CaCO3-FeCO3-MgCO3. American Mineralogist. 99:773-785.
- Phase relationships in the system K2CO3-CaCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 100:223-232.
- Silicate diffusion in alkali-carbonatite and hydrous melts at 16.5 and 24GPa: Implication for the melt transport by dissolution–precipitation in the transition zone and uppermost lower mantle. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. 225:1-11.
- Synthesis of diamonds with mineral, fluid and melt inclusions. Lithos. 265:292-303.
- The system K2CO3-MgCO3 at 6 GPa and 900-1450 C. American Mineralogist. 98:1593-1603.
- The system Na2CO3-FeCO3 at 6 GPa and its relation to the system Na2CO3-FeCO3-MgCO3. American Mineralogist. 100:130-137.