subject area of
- Asteroidal impacts and the origin of terrestrial and lunar volatiles
- Comment on the paper "Fast tidal cycling and the origin of life" by Richard Lathe
- Early tides: Response to Varga et al.
- Fluid expulsion in terrestrial sedimentary basins: A process providing potential analogs for giant polygons and mounds in the martian lowlands
- Geochemistry of a continental site of serpentinization, the Tablelands Ophiolite, Gros Morne National Park: A Mars analogue
- Low temperature production and exhalation of methane from serpentinized rocks on Earth: A potential analog for methane production on Mars
- Rummaging through Earth's attic for remains of ancient life