- Biological activity and the Earth's surface evolution: Insights from carbon, sulfur, nitrogen and iron stable isotopes in the rock record. Comptes Rendus Palevol. 8:665-678.
- Globally asynchronous sulphur isotope signals require re-definition of the Great Oxidation Event. Nature Communications. 9:2245.
- Insights into C and H storage in the altered oceanic crust: Results from ODP/IODP Hole 1256D. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 75:2237-2255.
- Iron and sulfur isotope constraints on redox conditions associated with the 3.2 Ga barite deposits of the Mapepe Formation (Barberton Greenstone Belt, South Africa). Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 210:247-266.
- Organic matter removal for the analysis of carbon and oxygen isotope compositions of siderite. Chemical Geology. 372:54-61.
- Recognition of sedimentary protoliths with iron isotopes in the >3750 Ma Nuvvuagituk supracrustal belt, Canada. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 254:358-376.