- Fluid chemistry of the low temperature hyperalkaline hydrothermal system of Prony Bay (New Caledonia). Biogeosciences. 11:5687-5706.
- High reactivity of deep biota under anthropogenic CO2 injection into basalt. Nature Communications. 8:1063.
- Microbial diversity in a submarine carbonate edifice from the serpentinizing hydrothermal system of the Prony Bay (New Caledonia) over a 6-year period. Frontiers in Microbiology. 6.
- Mineralizing filamentous bacteria from the Prony Bay Hydrothermal Field give new insights into the functioning of serpentinization-based subseafloor ecosystems. Frontiers in Microbiology. 8:57.
- Spatial distribution of microbial communities in the shallow submarine alkaline hydrothermal field of the Prony Bay, New Caledonia. Environmental Microbiology Reports. 6:665-674.