- Diamonds from Dachine, French Guiana: A unique record of early Proterozoic subduction. Lithos. 265:82-95.
- Diamonds from the Machado River alluvial deposit, Rondônia, Brazil, derived from both lithospheric and sublithospheric mantle. Lithos. 265:199-213.
- Experimental constraints on melting temperatures in the MgO–SiO2 system at lower mantle pressures. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 472:186-196.
- Magnesium isotope evidence that accretional vapour loss shapes planetary compositions. Nature. 549:511-515.
- Mineral inclusions in sublithospheric diamonds from Collier 4 kimberlite pipe, Juina, Brazil: subducted protoliths, carbonated melts and primary kimberlite magmatism. Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology.
- Trace element composition of silicate inclusions in sub-lithospheric diamonds from the Juina-5 kimberlite: Evidence for diamond growth from slab melts. Lithos. 265:108-124.