- Confinement Effects on Carbon Dioxide Methanation: A Novel Mechanism for Abiotic Methane Formation. Scientific Reports. 7:9021.
- Coupled laboratory and field investigations resolve microbial interactions that underpin persistence in hydraulically fractured shales. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 115:E6585-E6594.
- Effect of molecular shape on rotation under severe confinement. Chemical Engineering Science. 180:33-41.
- Propane–Water Mixtures Confined within Cylindrical Silica Nanopores: Structural and Dynamical Properties Probed by Molecular Dynamics. Langmuir. 33:11310-11320.
- Structural and dynamical properties predicted by reactive force fields simulations for four common pure fluids at liquid and gaseous non-reactive conditions. Molecular Simulation. 44:826-839.
- Structure and Dynamics of Confined C-O-H Fluids Relevant to the Subsurface: Application of Magnetic Resonance, Neutron Scattering, and Molecular Dynamics Simulations. Frontiers in Earth Science. 5.
- Structure and dynamics of water on the forsterite surface. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. 20:27822-27829.
- Surface Interactions and Confinement of Methane: A High Pressure Magic Angle Spinning NMR and Computational Chemistry Study. Langmuir. 33:1359-1367.
- Understanding Shale Gas: Recent Progress and Remaining Challenges. Energy & Fuels. 31:10300-10310.