- Computational Approaches for Chemistry Under Extreme Conditions. Ed. Goldman, Nir. Springer. 2019
- Mechanochemical formation of heterogeneous diamond structures during rapid uniaxial compression in graphite. Physical Review B. 97. 2018
- ChIMES: A Force Matched Potential with Explicit Three-Body Interactions for Molten Carbon. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 13:6222-6229.
- Generating Converged Accurate Free Energy Surfaces for Chemical Reactions with a Force-Matched Semiempirical Model. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 14:2207-2218.
- Using Force-Matched Potentials To Improve the Accuracy of Density Functional Tight Binding for Reactive Conditions. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 11:4530-4535.