- Revealing the unexplored fungal communities in deep groundwater of crystalline bedrock fracture zones in Olkiluoto, Finland. Frontiers in Microbiology. 573. 2015
- Active Microbial Communities Inhabit Sulphate-Methane Interphase in Deep Bedrock Fracture Fluids in Olkiluoto, Finland. BioMed Research International. 2015.
- Characterisation and isotopic evolution of saline waters of the Outokumpu Deep Drill Hole, Finland – Implications for water origin and deep terrestrial biosphere. Applied Geochemistry. 32:37-51.
- Characterization of bacterial diversity to a depth of 1500 m in the Outokumpu deep borehole, Fennoscandian Shield. FEMS Microbiology Ecology.
- Evaluation of Molecular Techniques in Characterization of Deep Terrestrial Biosphere. Open Journal of Ecology. 4:468-487.
- Heterotrophic Communities Supplied by Ancient Organic Carbon Predominate in Deep Fennoscandian Bedrock Fluids. Microbial Ecology. 69:319-332.
- Methanogenic and Sulphate-Reducing Microbial Communities in Deep Groundwater of Crystalline Rock Fractures in Olkiluoto, Finland. Geomicrobiology Journal.
- Microbial co-occurrence patterns in deep Precambrian bedrock fracture fluids. Biogeosciences. 13:3091-3108.
- Rapid Reactivation of Deep Subsurface Microbes in the Presence of C-1 Compounds. Microorganisms. 3:17-33.
- Response of Deep Subsurface Microbial Community to Different Carbon Sources and Electron Acceptors during ∼2 months Incubation in Microcosms. Frontiers in Microbiology. 8:232.
- Taxonomically and functionally diverse microbial communities in deep crystalline rocks of the Fennoscandian shield. The ISME Journal.